Saturday, November 29, 2008

When time stops!

When time stops!

Every moment seems so long. All my thoughts have been thought before and they have rebounded several times. Its like a large cave where the echoes have had their echoes and now agonize the walls. Now there is a stillness when now emotions translate to a nothingness, prolonging every moment.

Its just funny, that life has come to a stand still and yet I brace myself for several storms ahead; good and exciting. This illusion of calmness is very intimidating. I believe I am taking the necessary steps to safety and yet I seem to hurtle myself to a gorge. Its like I am craving for feelings, can’t feel anything though; mine exhausted. This desire for dreams within a nightmare is strange.

Their seems eons to waste and moments frozen.

No comments: